Ask Support to ConfigureIf you would like us to add the credentials, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Subject: CIM API Key Install Request
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
- API Signature Key
- Your website URL
Configure it Yourself
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings then click the Payments tab
- Under Method, click the Authorize.Net CIM – Credit Card option
Credit Card Settings
- Enable / Disable – Select Enable this gateway - This will enable the gateway to be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – This is the text shown for the payment during checkout and on the Order Received page.
- Description – This is the text shown under the title during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed. If you enable test mode, this section will also display a notice along with test credit card numbers.
- Card Verification (CSC) – Optional - Enable this to require customers to enter their CVV / CV2 (Card Security Code) when checking out. This can be useful if you have requirements in your Authorize.Net account for CV2 verification.
- Transaction Type – Select “Charge” - This controls how transactions are submitted to Authorize.Net.
- Accepted Cards – This controls the card logos that display during checkout. This is purely cosmetic and has no affect on the cards actually accepted by your merchant account.
- Tokenization – Select/Enable - this to allow customers to save their payment methods for future use at checkout. This must be enabled if you use Subscriptions or Pre-Orders.
- Detailed Decline Messages – Optional - Enable to display detailed messages to customers to provide reasoning for declines when possible instead of a generic error message.
- Debug Mode – Set to "OFF" - please do not enable this unless you are having issues with the plugin, then notify us immediately.
- Environment – Set to “Production”
Connection SettingsEnter the credentials created above.
- API Login ID – This is the API Login ID for your Authorize.Net account. Follow the steps above to get this.
- API Transaction Key – This is the API Transaction Key for your Authorize.Net account. Follow the steps above to get this.
- API Signature Key – This is the API Signature Key for your Authorize.Net account, and is only required to enable webhooks for Authorize.Net account updates. Follow the steps above to get this.
- Accept.js – Do not enable, leave the check box empty.