To view your orders, click WooCommerce -> Orders. Each row displays useful details, such as order number and customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address, and purchase total.
Order Statuses are color-coded and descriptive. Hovering over an order Status displays Notes made on the order. You can Filter orders by Date (month/year) or Search for a (registered) Customer. By clicking on the column heading you can arrange orders in ascending or descending order by Order number, Date or Total.
Click the order number and customer name to see the Single Order page, where you can also Edit order details, Update Status, and Add Notes.
Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment – Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid). Displayed in grey.
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal). Displayed in red.
- Processing – Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable. Displayed in green.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action. Displayed in blue.
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment. Displayed in orange.
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required. Displayed in grey.
- Refunded – Previously refunded by an administrator – no further action required. Displayed in grey.
Related Help Articles
Editing/viewing single orders for DoJiggy Engage
Refunding Orders for DoJiggy Engage
Understanding Order/Customer Notes for DoJiggy Engage
Adding an Order Manually for DoJiggy Engage